BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

As of Satuday, Feb. 6th, Kinsley is now one month old! I can't believe it! Time is going by so fast its crazy. I just realize now, to not take any moment for granted. Every day has been a blessing, even when Kinsley poops and pee's on me :) She just keeps changing and getting bigger and bigger everyday. We got her pictures taken on Friday and Kinsley screamed the ENTIRE time! But, there were a few in there where she did great. I can't wait to get them back. We should get them back sometime this week, I hope.


Daddy's little girl :)
Taking a nap, what we love to do!
Super bowl Sunday!!! GOOOO SAINTS!

2 comments:

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

She is so cute i wish i could meet her! I love na miss you!

Brianne said...

awwww...keep the pics flowing!!