BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Camping and Boating '10

Some of these pictures are old, but I think it is time to update my blog! It has been a while! So I am skipping through a lot of things and might come back to it later.
Kinsley's first bubble bath. SHe thought it was pretty cool!

Silly girl likes to look at things upside down :)

This summer has been an eventful one! Since the weather has heated up, we have been out on the lake boating, and camping every weekend! We have had some wonderful times out at Flaming gorge with friends and family. We also went up to Pineview dam in Ogden for a day trip as well. Last weekend we went to Rockport. We had never been there but it was very hot and had fun tubing, laying in the sun, and sitting by the campfire.
Kinsley and I at Jordanelle Reservoir

Aunt kylene with Kinsley at Jordanelle.

Kinsley was playing with Daddy during 4th of July

Swimming in gramma and grammpa's pool on the 4th of July

Great Grandma and Grandpa Lindholm on the 4th

such a happy baby!

Priceless

My beautiful family at Rodizio Grill in SLC

Aunt Leah and Miley on the way to Flaming Gorge

Big Girl driving the boat!

Chadly and Ba cooking at the Gorge

Silly girl, eating during our camping trip

Leah, me and Big Willy at the Gorge

My amazing family camping at the gorge

My fantastic and sexy hubby relaxing at the Gorge

Dirt bikes already!!?!?!?!?!

Jumping off the rope swing at Flaming Gorge

All three of us went tubing, and it was super crazy!


Love my baby girl sooo much

Curious about the jet ski and smiling like crazy :)

1 comments:

David and Julie said...

Your little girl is adorable! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Hope all is well!