BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Homecoming and other stuff

I am starting to update my blog once again! It has been a few months and a lot has happened since I have last updated, so I will try and catch everyone up as fast as possible!
I am back to work and Kinsley is with her babysitter again, and she LOVES it. In August, Kinsley got to meet her uncle Nate for the first time! She also went to the beach for the first time as well.  Uncle Nate came back from his mission in Ghana, Africa. We were all so happy to see him home :) He gave Kinsley her blessing on Oct. 22nd.
In September, we had a family vacation to Lake Powell. It was a lot of fun! There were two houseboats (but our was the BEST one with the BEST people on it) and 3 ski/speed boats. Were were there for 5 days and got to see Rainbow bridge, go tubing, lay out, and relax a bit.
October has been a good month and its not over yet! We got to go to Weber State homecoming. Kinsley had fun and then afterwards I went out with my girls! We had a great night at the Outlaw :)

 Kinsley Loves ice cream, just like her momma!
 Kinsley and Grandpa and Weber State homecoming

 Great Grandma Lindholm with Kisnsley

 Me and Livy, and those chubby cheeks!!! Oh how I can't wait for another one! :)

 Chelsea and Isla. Isla is a few months younger than Kinsley and has 4 times as much hair!

 
Leah and Kinsley :) 

Marcie and me at homecoming :)

 Aiden loved the Ice cream too, and so did Annie (in the background)


 Kinsley's Stanky face!!!! How cute is that! haha


 Chadly's birthday dinner at Simply Sushi

 DJ Kins, wicky wicky yall!!
 Kinsley loves her doggy Harley :)
 Baby girl on the move!! and doesn't like to stop!

Look at me mommy!!

0 comments: